Inauguration Fraunhofer Institute Fürth
The Development Center for X-ray Technology was inaugurated an 11th July 2013.
The opening has been carried out by Dr. Wolfgang Heubisch, the Bavarian Minister of State for Science, Research and Art.
The building is designed for about 220 people with 140 offices, laboratories and working places on over 5300 m². An auditorium also makes it possible to combine theory and practice on the spot. Eight meeting, seminar and training rooms and a canteen complete the new building.
The ceremony took place in the about 1120 m² big experimentation hall.